Saturday, August 2, 2008

GOLHAABO & LONG LOST RELATIVES - Are you related to Golhaabo?



“You can't hide your lyin' eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you'd realize
There ain't no way to hide your lyin eyes”
– The Eagles-

Are you related to Golhaabo our Beloved President for Life?

I am devastated that I am not. I am only related to Brad Pitt. If you trace my family history at some point in the past, we would have shared the same ancestors. The most convincing evidence of my family connection is that everyone says that I look so much like my beybe Brad Pitt. In fact, they say we could even be twins hehe.

Now that we are in the climate of finding long lost relatives suddenly, I thought I should also let the whole world know about my brother Brad. I mean I have not told anyone about it for the last 26 years but then why should I be coy about it now? Golhaa the Gayoom has suddenly claimed that Mariya Didi is his relative and I believe Golhaa is not lying (NO! our God does not lie).

Apparently Golhaabo has brought out a book on his family tree (Leggi Baburu Aailaa) and would you believe it SELLING IT for Rf 150. It is published by the National Library and is available in all major books shops in Male’. Walk into any of the bookshops (or the National Libary) and ask for "Leggi Baburu Aailaa - Mathifushuge Mauloomaath" and they will show it to you.

Could you believe it? The bastard is even charging us for letting us know who is related to him and who is not in the hope of getting some more votes. And there is no way we can verify whether it is true. We will have to take his word for it (or the word of 'Long Muneera' who wrote it). And the money from the sale of his book is going to be used to buy the votes of those relatives who are not satisfied with just a mention of their names in the book. And mind you, that is only his father’s side of the family. Wait till his mother's side of the family is published. And then of course there is the Endheri Family History to come out as well.

And all this is done with state money. Bloody hell. I demand that my family tree is also published by the National Library. I am sure more people will buy the Pitt family tree than Leggi Baburu Aailaa.

In any case, I think by the time the Presidential Elections come we will all be related to Golhaabo.

To those of you who are not on Golhaabo’s family tree book do not despair. You could still find your names in the Bangaalhee Family Tree book KEKEKEKE

GOLHAABO OUR GOD DOES NOT LIE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

one time there was real through search to see whether he was related to past ruling dynasties. unfortunately he could not find a single one and it was given up and never talked about.

rather than depending on his ancestors to make him great, he could have done something great for all of us to be loved and appreciated. what a waste of thirty long years. poor MAG

Anonymous said...

I like this blog

Anonymous said...

Comments are being allowed only after blog owner approval. That certainly narrows down the possibilities, me thinks :)

cheerio

Maldivian Devil said...

that is because I am worried that people might post their prayers to Golhabo Kalaange here where it might not reach his almighty. I cannot approve such comments.

If you want to criticize my blog then I am happy to post such criticisms as you can see from comments to my previous posts.

yanmaneee said...

hermes belts for men
calvin klein outlet
adidas superstars
golden goose
nike air force 1
jordan shoes
supreme clothing
hermes handbags
lebron 15 shoes
nike air max 95

Anonymous said...

goyard
hermes birkin
golden goose
nike off white
kobe shoes