Saturday, September 6, 2008

Gayoom disowns Dunya as daughter - so will the real daddy please stand up!


I was shocked blue last night and could not believe my ears when I heard our beloved President, God and Leader for Forever Maumoon Abdul Gayyoom last night declare on Dhifm that he has no family members in the top strata of the government. That means that Dunya Maumoon, the loabi loabi Deputy MInister of Foreign Affairs is not his daughter (and subsequently Yumna by the virtue of the fact that she is Dunya's twin)

This confession that Dunya (and Yumna) are not his daughters is not surprising, says one of his ex-cronies. It is alleged that Madame She-Lady was pregnant when His Foreverness married her. So short of undergoing a paternity test to establish the fatherhood of the twins, one could only speculate as to the possible and probable daddy that they might have of which there are two serious contendors.

First and number one on the list is Zahir Hussain. Zahir Hussain was the one that Nasreena Madam She-Lady married when our Beloved Leader for Life divorced her in a triple divorce (thin fah vari). So it is possible that she married him of all people because she has already been with him in the past. Maybe he is the real father of the twins.

Second on the list is Fathulla Jameel. Fathey was apparently Nasreena's first love. When he dumped her she was heart-broken and apparently refused to eat for several days (Un-break my heart Say you'll love me again Undo this hurt you caused.._

Über-mysterious eh?

So WILL THE REAL DADDY PLEASE STAND UP..



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.

Anonymous said...

good theory. we hear that twins were conceived out of wedlock. but i bet their daddy is maumoon. they have the kaaminee family features more than endherimaage features. the old insane guy is just mumbling crazy things on radio. his daughters and family members should convince him that it is time to leave. servant gasim will take over.

Maldivian Devil said...

Anon at 12.28. That is why I was concerned. I always thought they look like the old man. But hey I have to take him at his word when he said he does not have any family at top level jobs. I mean he should know, if he fathered them or not?

Besides, he insist that he does not lie :-)

Athena said...

My goodness dude lmao! ehehe
I wonder whether the twins have different dads as well , heheh roflmao !!!

Maldivian Devil said...

Hmm Athena..good question. I wouldnt be at all surprised. I mean Yumna does not have a top level job in the govt, does she? so she could still be his daughter according to what he said. Hmm...

Athena said...

hmmm or since they were twins, And as we all know he is demented, maybe he forgot about Dunya and thought the rest of us would forget too

Athena said...

Hey whats with the sensorship anyway? Never pegged you for a control freak ...
"... will be visible after blog owner approval"

Maldivian Devil said...

Had no choice Athena..after my take on Reeko Ibrahim Manik and the Jinni, I was inundated with how the Jinni's are part of Islam and I should not make fun of the religion blah blah blah...must be some very offended Jinni's there!!

I can stomach any type of comments ..after all I am the Devil...but not page after page of Bukhari and Muslim and Sunan Abu Dawud!

Nah...am not putting them on MY BLOG!

have changed the settings back to normal again..let's see if more Jinni's visit me hehehe

Anonymous said...

supreme hoodie
golden goose outlet
golden goose slide
bape
yeezy boost 380
golden goose outlet
off white
supreme official
curry shoes
kyrie 6